business operations manager
Anywhere within +\- 3 hours of GMT (fully remote)
Part-time and full -time opportunities available
rate of pay
Commensurate with experience and competitive
We are recruiting a Business Operations Manager to lead on the essential functions of the business - HR, finance, legal and IT. We are looking for someone who gets excited about taking ownership of these functions, someone who can plan and strategise how they run and operate but also can roll their sleeves up to implement the regular, yet necessary, operational and administrative tasks.
skills and experience
The role requires specific hard and soft skills to effectively lead on these functions for the business. The below captures the most important ones as we see them:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or other relevant field required and a professional qualification in Accounting is preferred
- Demonstrated capacity and prior experience in managing the personnel, administrative and logistical functions of international businesses
- Demonstrated strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement and own processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations
- Proven ability to prepare budgets and financial reports. Advanced knowledge of the business cycle, including budgeting and can handle a full set of accounts and daily accounting/finance operations independently
- Self-starter who can demonstrate initiative in solving problems to achieve results
- Strong Excel skills
- Preference to work remotely
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in another language is a bonus.
We celebrate every employee, exactly as they are. We don't shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and discussions. We're committed to being a force for change in this area. The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship status, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.